Hello Everyone! It’s berry season!! Here is a quick salad recipe you can enjoy before fall hits us 😣What I love about this salad is that it is fun and the possibilities are endless. You can mix and match with your favorite berries and protein, […]
This is one recipe that warms my heart. In January I decided to be Vegan for 21 days and I fell in love with the lifestyle. Although I am not completely sold or ready to go on a plant based journey, it has certainly influenced […]
Pork, Rice and Fried Plantain Stuffed Peppers topped with some Mozzarella Cheeesseee 😁 Love in my mouth and this was worth every second 😋 Ingredients 2 lbs Chopped Pork Meat 2 tbsp of Butter 1/4 Cup of Oil 3 tsp Garlic and chili paste 3 […]
Made this beauty a while ago, still enjoying this deliciousness 😋 1 or maybe 2 a day wont hurt nobody 😁
I have a lot of ways I make my banana bread, my love for banana bread is unending, beyond explanation 😍
This recipe produces a very rich, fluffy and delicious result, almost cake-like. I think this recipe might just be one of my favorites yet.. The texture is 👌💯 you gotta try it and see for urself.
The ingredients used are gluten-free and vegetarian friendly. I honestly make my bread with buckwheat flour, I dont know why but I just prefer it that way, you can definitely switch your flour and milk and use regular sugar if you want.
I added Golden Raisins and Chocolate chips 😍🤤 of cos! You can use whatever topping your heart desires
Its really easy, quick and fun to make. You can refrigerate for a week or freeze for months. My go to snack..Dont judge.
Let’s get Bakin’
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 3 Eggs (separate the yolks from the whites)
- 1/3 Cup of Honey
- 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup of Buckwheat Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Cream of Tartar (whip with eggs)
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup of Almond Milk
- Golden Raisins
- Chocolate Chips
Let this bowl of Carrot Soup warm and bright up your day. Perfect for a cold winter or rainy day. My carrot soup topped with Chorizo, Cream and Scallions 😋 Ingredients 1 Lbs of Carrots ( chopped in chunks) 1 Celery ( chopped in chunks) […]
Summer Summer Summer Time 🎶Nothing screams summer like corn! Its almost corn season and I am all over it👍 Want something light, creamy and delicious for dinner? Wanna impress your guests at your next dinner party?Try out my Corn Coulis recipe. I served it with […]
Gluten Free Protein Packed Pancakes? Yes Please! 🙋
Who knew Beans Pancakes could look and taste this good 😃
I am in love with this recipe and it has gradually become one of my favorite breakfast meal 😋😍
Try out my uberlicious Fluffy Beans Pancakes 🥞 with these simple readily available ingredients. Let me know if you try this recipe and how it turned out; I have a recipe video as well, check it out!
- 2 Cups of Peeled Black Eyed Beans
- 1 cup of Milk (dry measuring cup)
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Transfer in a mixing bowl and whisk for 1-2 minutes to incorporate air into batter.
- In a frying pan, heat pan on medium low heat. The pan is ready when you splatter a little water on the pan and the water dances around the pan and evaporates.
- Add 2 tbsp of vegetable or canola oil. Once oil is hot, use a ladle or cooking spoon and scoop your batter into pan. Pancake is ready to flip once the edges are dry and bubbles start to appear and pop on the top surface of the pancake. Flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Repeat process with rest of batter.
- Your food is ready! Serve with fruits, butter and/or syrup
Peppered Chicken Gizzard Stew
- 1 lb Chicken Gizzards
- 4 Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Large Red Onion
- 2-3 Scotch Bonnet/ Fresh Chili Peppers
- 1 Fresh Tomatoes
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 tbsp of Tomato Paste
- 3 Seasoning Cubes
- 1 tsp of Black Pepper
- 1 tsp of Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp of Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp of Dry Thyme
- A Pinch of Nutmeg (Freshly grated)
- Kosher Salt
- 4 tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- Step 1 Wash and clean your chicken gizzards. In a small pot, add your gizzards and season with salt, 1 seasoning cube, black pepper and chili powder. Cook on medium heat for 2-4 minutes to let its natural juices extract from the gizzards. Then add enough water to cover the gizzards and cook for 20 mins on medium heat. Sieve and reserve stock.
- Step 2 In a blender, add your tomatoes,scotch bonnet peppers, red bell peppers, onion (halved) and garlic. Lightly blend your peppers on pulse or crush button. We do not want a smooth texture but a roughly chopped texture.
- Step 3 In a pot, heat your oil on medium heat. Once it is hot, add your gizzards to the oil and fry until just slightly brown. We just want to extract the flavor of the gizzards into the oil. Remove gizzards and set aside. Slice the other half of your red onion. Using the same oil in the pot, add sliced red onion and cook until soft. Add 2 tbsp of tomato paste stirring occasionally, fry for 4-5 minutes. Add pepper mixture, cover and cook down for 7-9 minutes.
- Step 4 Add gizzard stock, nutmeg, curry, dry thyme, 2 seasoning cubes and salt. Add salt according to preference. Cook for an additional 8-10 minutes on medium low heat. Taste for seasoning and adjust with salt if needed. Add your gizzards and simmer until oil starts floating on top and stew has reduced.
- Step 5
- Step 6 Serve with grilled plantain and salad.