This is one recipe that warms my heart. In January I decided to be Vegan for 21 days and I fell in love with the lifestyle. Although I am not completely sold or ready to go on a plant based journey, it has certainly influenced […]
Month: April 2020
Pork, Rice and Fried Plantain Stuffed Peppers topped with some Mozzarella Cheeesseee 😁 Love in my mouth and this was worth every second 😋 Ingredients 2 lbs Chopped Pork Meat 2 tbsp of Butter 1/4 Cup of Oil 3 tsp Garlic and chili paste 3 […]
Made this beauty a while ago, still enjoying this deliciousness 😋 1 or maybe 2 a day wont hurt nobody 😁
I have a lot of ways I make my banana bread, my love for banana bread is unending, beyond explanation 😍
This recipe produces a very rich, fluffy and delicious result, almost cake-like. I think this recipe might just be one of my favorites yet.. The texture is 👌💯 you gotta try it and see for urself.
The ingredients used are gluten-free and vegetarian friendly. I honestly make my bread with buckwheat flour, I dont know why but I just prefer it that way, you can definitely switch your flour and milk and use regular sugar if you want.
I added Golden Raisins and Chocolate chips 😍🤤 of cos! You can use whatever topping your heart desires
Its really easy, quick and fun to make. You can refrigerate for a week or freeze for months. My go to snack..Dont judge.
Let’s get Bakin’
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 3 Eggs (separate the yolks from the whites)
- 1/3 Cup of Honey
- 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup of Buckwheat Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Cream of Tartar (whip with eggs)
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup of Almond Milk
- Golden Raisins
- Chocolate Chips
Let this bowl of Carrot Soup warm and bright up your day. Perfect for a cold winter or rainy day. My carrot soup topped with Chorizo, Cream and Scallions 😋 Ingredients 1 Lbs of Carrots ( chopped in chunks) 1 Celery ( chopped in chunks) […]
Summer Summer Summer Time 🎶Nothing screams summer like corn! Its almost corn season and I am all over it👍 Want something light, creamy and delicious for dinner? Wanna impress your guests at your next dinner party?Try out my Corn Coulis recipe. I served it with […]
Gluten Free Protein Packed Pancakes? Yes Please! 🙋
Who knew Beans Pancakes could look and taste this good 😃
I am in love with this recipe and it has gradually become one of my favorite breakfast meal 😋😍
Try out my uberlicious Fluffy Beans Pancakes 🥞 with these simple readily available ingredients. Let me know if you try this recipe and how it turned out; I have a recipe video as well, check it out!
- 2 Cups of Peeled Black Eyed Beans
- 1 cup of Milk (dry measuring cup)
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Transfer in a mixing bowl and whisk for 1-2 minutes to incorporate air into batter.
- In a frying pan, heat pan on medium low heat. The pan is ready when you splatter a little water on the pan and the water dances around the pan and evaporates.
- Add 2 tbsp of vegetable or canola oil. Once oil is hot, use a ladle or cooking spoon and scoop your batter into pan. Pancake is ready to flip once the edges are dry and bubbles start to appear and pop on the top surface of the pancake. Flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Repeat process with rest of batter.
- Your food is ready! Serve with fruits, butter and/or syrup