Gluten Free Protein Packed Pancakes? Yes Please! 🙋
Who knew Beans Pancakes could look and taste this good 😃
I am in love with this recipe and it has gradually become one of my favorite breakfast meal 😋😍
Try out my uberlicious Fluffy Beans Pancakes 🥞 with these simple readily available ingredients. Let me know if you try this recipe and how it turned out; I have a recipe video as well, check it out!
- 2 Cups of Peeled Black Eyed Beans
- 1 cup of Milk (dry measuring cup)
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Transfer in a mixing bowl and whisk for 1-2 minutes to incorporate air into batter.
- In a frying pan, heat pan on medium low heat. The pan is ready when you splatter a little water on the pan and the water dances around the pan and evaporates.
- Add 2 tbsp of vegetable or canola oil. Once oil is hot, use a ladle or cooking spoon and scoop your batter into pan. Pancake is ready to flip once the edges are dry and bubbles start to appear and pop on the top surface of the pancake. Flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Repeat process with rest of batter.
- Your food is ready! Serve with fruits, butter and/or syrup