Happy new week! So Super bowl 51 was on yesterday and I must say that was one intense game and history was indeed made last night. Congratulations to the Patriots!!💃💃 To accompany the game, I made these amazing salmon rolls and it was paired with potato chips on the side. Oh la la deeeliicious!! really good and I am not saying this because it is my recipe and this is my blog, but it is just that damn good; and I think you should try it👍. Super easy to make and not time consuming at all. I was able to prepare this an hour before the game and I was not exhausted when the game came on. I also had my Chicken Wings with Spicy Honey Butter Sauce on the table and we washed this down with Texas Peach Tea(happy drink😉). Hey Zinny Factor, here is another recipe I am sure your viewers will love 😃
Now let’s get to it.
Salmon Rolls with Potato Chips
- 6-8 Hot Dog Buns
- 3-4 Salmon fillet
- 2 cups of chopped Cabbage
- 1 small Cucumber (Diced)
- ½ a cup of Sweet Kernel Corn
- 2 medium sized Carrots (Grated)
- 1 medium sized Onion (sliced)
- 3-4 tbsp of Sriracha Mayonnaise (or regular mayo)
- 1 tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp of Black Pepper
- 1 tsp of Paprika
- 1 tbsp of Lime juice
- 4-5 tbsp of Butter
- 2 tbsp of Olive oil
- Step 1 Clean and dry salmon fillet with paper towel. Season with salt, black pepper and paprika. Grill for 5-6 minutes or more depending on preference. Set aside and leave to cool. When cool, shred fish with a fork or with your hands.
- Step 2 In a pan, add your olive oil and onion and cook until caramelized. Set aside to cool.
- Step 3 In a small bowl, add your cabbage, carrots, cucumber, sweet corn, caramelized onion, mayo, dijon mustard and shredded salmon. Season with black pepper, paprika, lime juice, a pinch of salt and mix properly. Store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Step 4 Butter your hot dog buns and set on a grill for 2-3 mins and set aside.
- Step 5 Top your buns with salmon mix and serve with any potato chips of choice
- Step 6