I hope you are having a good day. Here is a quick recipe you can prepare and enjoy for lunch or dinner. While I was preparing the feast I and my friends enjoyed for Christmas, I was able to prepare this for lunch really quick and it did not take out time from the rest of the work I was doing at that moment. Creamy, cheesy, yummy and deliiicious! Make this a part of your meal plan and I bet you will not be disappointed. Hey Zinny Factor I know your readers will enjoy this 😉:)
Let’s get to it
Sausage Balls served on Creamy Macaroni
- 1 lb of Sausage meat
- 3-4 Cups of Macaroni
- 1 Large Can of Coconut Milk
- 1 Stalk of Celery (diced)
- 1 Large Carrot (diced)
- Yellow Onion ( halved and chopped)
- 1 tsp of Paprika
- 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp of Cinnamon spice
- ½ tsp of Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning
- 4 Bay leaves
- A pinch of freshly grated Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp of Butter
- 1 Cup of Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ a cup of Flour
- 2 Seasoning Cubes
- 3 tbsp of Olive Oil
- Freshly chopped Parsley (Garnish)
- Step 1 In a small bowl, season sausage meat with salt, 1 seasoning cube and Black Pepper.Mix properly and roll into small meatballs.
- Step 2 In a sauce pan, heat up oil on medium low heat. Once hot, lightly roll meatballs into flour and place into the pot and brown for 5-7 mins or until cooked. Remember to turn the meatballs often to make sure all sides are completely cooked.Remove from pan and set aside.
- Step 3 Add your onion, celery and carrot to the same oil used to cook the meat and cook for 2-3 mins. Add your spices ( paprika, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, bay leaves, italian seasoning, seasoning cubes and salt). Properly stir and cook for another 3-4 mins. Add coconut milk, sausage meat and reduce heat to medium low, slowly cook for another 7-10 mins. For a lil kick you can add some chilli pepper to the mix.
- Step 4 Cook Pasta in a slightly salted water until al dente. Sieve and set aside.
- Step 5 Add butter to your sauce, pasta and cheese. Properly mix together until pasta is completely coated with sauce, garnish with parsley and simmer for 1-2 mins.
- Step 6 Your food is ready!!