Hope you all had a great week. Here is a quick Tuna Fish Cake recipe you can prepare for your family, friends and co-workers to snack on. This week was very busy and stressful at work and I decided to bless my co-workers with this goodness. It is very affordable and super fast to prepare.
Now let’s get to it.
Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes
- 4 Cans of Tuna fish (drained and crushed)
- 4 Green Chili Pepper (remove seeds and chop)
- ¼ cup of Yellow Onion (chopped)
- Scallions (chopped)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp of Fresh Ginger (grated)
- Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp of Black Pepper
- 4-5 Eggs (whisked)
- Fish Sauce (optional)
- 4-5 tbsp of Olive oil
- ½ cup of all purpose flour
- Step 1 In a bowl, mix all ingredients except vegetable oil. Add salt according to preference and fish sauce is recommended for more flavor but you can chose not to add to the mixture.
- Step 2 Using your hands, shape mixture into patties.
- Step 3 Heat oil in a pan on medium low heat and place patties in the pan. Cook on both sides for 2-3 mins each or until golden brown.
- Step 4 Your food is ready!!
Serve with Tartar sauce or homemade dipping sauce